At Gregory Poole Lift Systems, we put safety first with our comprehensive forklift operator safety training programs. Our engaging instructors provide hands-on learning to give your crew the edge in safe, effective equipment operations.
- OSHA aligned
- “Train-the-trainer” program
- Experienced trainers
- Hands-on learning
Technician Training: Do Your Technicians Have The Proper Skill Set?
If your facility utilizes in-house maintenance technicians, your authorized Hyster® and Yale® dealer can offer technical training classes to help ensure your in-house technicians have the skill set to efficiently service your fork lift trucks.
Train the Trainer
Create a culture of comfort and safety in your workplace by equipping your in-house safety trainer with the same level of knowledge and curriculum our industry-expert trainers have in forklift training.
Accident & Injury Prevention
Unfamiliarity with safety procedures and proper equipment operation can lead to damage to material handling equipment and facilities, or even serious injury to your employees.
Operator Safety Training
Our courses are aligned to OSHA safety standards to ensure that your crew and your business meet all requirements for a safe warehousing operation.
Equipment and Locations
Gregory Poole teaches classes on forklift operation and safety at all of our branch locations. If necessary, we will come to your facility. We serve North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia at 13 different locations.
Why Work With Gregory Poole?
Gregory Poole operator safety training programs are the smart way to make sure your workplace is as safe as possible. Each of our classes are aligned with OSHA safety standards and adapted to your unique facility and fleet so your crew gets the exact information they need. Our trainers and materials provide a comprehensive approach to creating a culture of safety during your operation.
- All of our trainers are qualified and provide engaging, hands-on instruction.
- Our classes include site-specific and equipment-specific training and observations, customized to your facility.
- Avoid costly damage: Improper forklift operation is a major cause of warehouse and plant damages.
- Avoid loss of life and limb: Powered industrial lift truck accidents cause approximately 107 fatalities and 34,000 serious injuries each year.
- Avoid lost productivity: Employers lose an estimated 20,000 work days annually due to lift truck accidents.