B60ZAC2, B60-80ZHD2 Hyster
WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK
- In addition to our standard platform, we offer an optional extended platform which provides over 30% more usable foot space than leading competitors, because in certain applications it just makes sense to have a little extra room for optimal foot positioning and comfort.
- Our exclusive platform cushion design helps absorb shock and vibration up to 30% to improve operator comfort and provide steady footing. In wet applications, drain holes improve tractive effort, and the floor mat easily removes for cleaning.
- Hyster offers optional power assist steering on this end rider model, providing smoother control and reduced effort over manual steering. Steer effort is reduced by up to 60%, helping to decrease operator fatigue and boost productivity.
SHED SOME MORE LIGHT ON YOUR APPLICATION
Industry-exclusive LED platform and trailer lights can increase truck visibility, while LED fork lights offer in-trailer illumination. The optional lights help give operators a heightened awareness of the truck location and platform edges when needed. Recessed within the bumper, the lights are encased in solid cast urethane for durability.
DURABLE COMPONENTS, SIMPLIFIED SERVICEABILITY.
With reduced service times and increased service intervals, this truck can be serviced faster and as much as 50% less often, meaning less time out of service and more time moving product. From enhancing frame stability, to reinforcing our forks with more steel, to engineering the undercarriage to protect all of the truck’s most critical components, we’ve designed our heavy duty end riders to be the durable solution to your application’s toughest challenge
- Primary Task: Ground Level Transport Only, Order Picking
- Environment: Indoors
- Power Source: Electric
- Capacity: 6,000 - 8,000 lbs
- Max Load Height: 9.3
- Max Load Weight: 8000 lbs
- Equipment Type
- Forklifts / Pallet Trucks (floor)