Look for the right truck for your application
Designed with ultimate productivity in mind
- Yale® Flex Performance Technology™ offers flexibility to maximize fuel economy or productivity to match application needs.
- Integral side shifting fork positioner (optional) enables faster fork width adjustment.
- Foot directional control pedal (optional) permits hands free directional control.
- Spirited acceleration, travel speeds and mast lift/lowering help enhance productivity.
Proven dependability means more uptime
- PSI engine available in LPG or dual fuel is designed for industrial applications and maximum reliability, while minimizing periodic maintenance requirements.
- Generous use of sealed connectors and hydraulic fittings lessen the chance of leaks, while canted load rollers provide mast stability and eliminate the need for periodic shimming.
- Maintenance free Continuous Stability System (CSS™) allows more steer axle articulation over uneven surfaces while minimizing truck lean to enhance lateral stability.
- Robust powertrain components are designed for long life.
Ergonomically designed for comfort and simplicity
- Hi-Vis™2 mast and bar-on-edge overhead guard design offer enhanced visibility.
- Rear drive handle with horn button (optional) provides excellent hand hold for reverse driving and ready access to auxiliary horn button.
- Adjustable armrest that accompanies Accutouch e-hydraulic configuration offers mini-levers for low-effort fingertip control of horn and hydraulic functions.
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking
- Environment: Indoors, Outdoors
- Power Source: Gasoline/Petrol, LP
- Capacity: 4,000 - 6,000 lbs
- Max Load Height: 218
- Max Load Weight: 6000 lbs
Uncompromised versatility and performance
What if you could have a truly versatile, productive and efficient lift truck to meet your exact application needs? Welcome to the Yale® GP040-060MX.
- Equipment Type
- Forklifts / Internal Combustion Engine