Look for the right truck for your application
- Three engine selections consisting of the Kubota 2.5L LPG, PSI 2.4L LPG or dual fuel, and the Kubota 2.4L turbo diesel engines offer multiple performance levels with reduced operating costs.
- Techtronix 100 transmission features smooth electronic inching, electronic shift, neutral start/brake interlock and maximizes controlled ramp descent..
- Yale® Flex Performance Technology™ offers the flexibility to maximize fuel economy or productivity to match application needs.
- The Continuous Stability System (CSS™) improves lateral stability by reducing truck leans during turns, and the innovative steer axle mounting design allows for travel over uneven surfaces. Operator comfort is enhanced by the increased foot space in the well-designed operator’s compartment. The isolated powertrain reduces noise and vibration, minimizing operator fatigue and increasing operator productivity throughout a shift. The Yale® Hi-Vis™ mast gives optimal visibility.
- From the rear-opening, one-piece hood and on board diagnostics, to the reliable, most comprehensive parts availability in the industry, this truck was designed with service details in mind.
- For applications requiring the use of attachments; Yale® attachment ready models are available with a factory modified front end, which allow for seamless truck and Bolzoni Auramo attachment interface.
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking
- Environment: Indoors, Outdoors
- Power Source: Gasoline/Petrol, LP, Diesel
- Capacity: 4000 - 7000 lbs
- Max Load Height: 224
- Max Load Weight: 7000 lbs
Optimal Productivity with Superior Protection
Always dependable and devoted to productivity, the Yale® Veracitor® GP040-070VX series is designed to exceed your application requirements. The optimal powertrain protection system and enhanced monitoring increases long-term durability to reduce maintenance and improve uptime.
Ergonomic innovations provide your operators comfortable and fatigue-reducing features, such as a low step height that provides easy entry and exit. The Accutouch mini-lever electro-hydraulic controls offer a shorter reach and throw while considerably lessening the effort used to operate common hydraulic levers. The Yale® Veracitor® VX truck provides excellent performance for standard and medium-duty applications and is optimized for the lowest hourly cost of operation.
- Equipment Type
- Forklifts / Internal Combustion Engine