R30XMF3, R30XM3, R30XMA3, R30XMS3 Hyster
- Decreased downtime
- Low cost of operation
- Built for comfort
- Enhanced productivity
- Advanced technology
- Models: R30XMF3, R30XM3, R30XMA3, R30XMS3
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking, Order Picking
- Environment: Indoors
- Power Source: Electric
- Capacity: 3000lbs
- Max Load Height: 360
- Max Load Weight: 3000lbs
- Auto Manufacturing
- Chemicals & Plastics
- E-Commerce & Retail Fulfilment
PRODUCTIVITY FOR YOUR STOCK-PICKING OPERATION
Hyster order pickers give you superior reliability, simplify the order picking process and meet the needs of your warehouse application. Designed to combine exceptional quality, superior performance and enhanced operator comfort, our order pickers can help you lower your total cost of ownership and maximize productivity.
- Equipment Type
- Forklifts / Order Pickers
A view of the OrderPicker’s motor compartment reveals uncluttered access with fewer components. Fewer parts mean less to service and help to maximize truck uptime while minimizing your cost of ownership. Commutating brushes are eliminated with the use of the AC traction and hoist motors. And our side thrust plugs on the mast help simplify mast adjustments.
The superior design of Hyster® OrderPicker trucks helps to lower your cost of ownership and increase productivity. Extended maintenance intervals, along with longer brake and tire life, all play a part in lowering the overall operating costs. Our trucks are designed and tested to stand up to your toughest applications, minimizing service interruptions and saving you money.
Hyster® OrderPickers are designed for a comfortable ride for operators of various sizes. A low step height, wide cushioned floor and a foot switch position all promote a natural stance and help enhance comfort and ease of movement.
- Vertically adjustable console is optional on all models and offers 6” of vertical height adjustment, while the optional console-mounted fan provides upper body ventilation.
- Spring-assisted adjustable side gates offer one-hand operation and quick access to and from the operator’s compartment.
- The workstation features a low step height, wide cushioned floor and a one-inch-thick padded rubber floor mat for supportive comfort.
- Clear visibility through the mast with a safety glass windshield.
- Flush-mounted foot switch allows for a natural operating stance.
To increase your speed, efficiency and productivity, our OrderPickers are equipped with the HySense™ continuous height-sensing control system. It replaces the “step-downs” at preset intervals with smooth, gradual linear speed reduction that is barely noticeable to your operators. This enables a more refined braking action while traveling at extended heights, bolstering confidence and productivity. And productivity is the bottom line for any business.
The OrderPicker utilizes Hyster i3 Technology™ CANbus communications to simplify wiring and improve serviceability. Hyster i3 Technology™ integrates commonality among Hyster warehouse products and simplifies how operators and technicians alike handle and service the truck. The integrated Intelligent Interface ties together functionality, software, diagnostic codes, similar interfaces and is Hyster Tracker compatible.