Transform your greatest challenges into opportunities
Surging e-commerce and B2C fulfillment has transformed the 3PL industry. You must adapt to new demands or risk it all.
Customers continue to demand more options, resulting in serious SKU challenges.
Take charge of the invasion
- Use variable height picking processes to increase SKU capacity
- Place slower-moving SKUs above faster-moving ones for efficient access to frequently picked items
- Add case flow lanes to pick lines to accommodate more SKUs
Rising costs and competition are increasing industry pressures
Improve your bottom line
- Deploy robotics to automate tasks and help reduce costs
- Increase speed and accuracy with software-controlled sortation
- Optimize your power source and charging strategy
Escalating SKU counts are forcing the need for more space, a costly capital expense.
Optimize your footprint
- Go vertical, and take advantage of unused cubic space
- Use narrow aisles to achieve greater overall space utilization
- Deploy advanced inventory management systems to increase capacity of existing space
Same-day delivery is becoming an expectation. To beat the competition and keep costs down, speed and agility are imperative.
Enhance operator productivity, meet demands
- Use advanced technologies and processes to put away and retrieve pallets faster
- Increase picking rates with solutions engineered for high throughput applications
- Use Big Data to help increase efficiency, lower operating costs and to offer value-added services
Last mile logistics
Customers place high value on the speed, security, traceability and cost of delivery.
- Deploy walkie pallet trucks with a DSD package for convenient, round-the-clock performance
- Integrate with your customers’ systems to provide accurate orders and visibility of shipments
- Use a distributed inventory model to shorten the final delivery distance
A smaller labor pool combined with seasonal volume and high turnover has created a labor shortage.
Retain and reduce turnover
- Redirect workers to more value-added tasks by deploying robotic solutions
- Offer advanced ergonomic lift truck solutions to help reduce musculoskeletal problems related to operation
- Help enhance operator confidence and reinforce positive behavior with operator assist systems
Demonstrated approaches to increase productivity
Innovations designed to help increase operational efficiency and achieve next level performance.
Reinforce operating best practices
Support operator awareness and adherence to best practices and traffic rules with powerful operator assist technology that provides not only dynamic alerts, but automatic truck performance adjustments such as speed reduction, load stability controls and more.
Increasing slot capacity and picking efficiency
Discover how new slotting strategies and innovative multi-level lift truck design can enable higher performance and lower fulfillment costs.
The ROI of robotics
Discover how robotic material transport solutions help address labor issues, help control costs and help drive greater efficiency.
Small data, big impact
Discover how using telematics can help to right size your fleet, reduce maintenance costs and idle time; safely increasing productivity while reducing total operating costs.
Distribution center case study
Learn how Nature’s Best was able to add 33-45% more pick positions, increasing the number of SKUs and revenue per square foot.