Powering Progress Since 1951
Since Gregory Poole Equipment Company was founded in 1951 and the Lift Systems division added in 1968, we have built our organization on the core values of integrity and excellence in all that we do.
Since our founding by James Gregory Poole, Sr. and his uncle, William Lewis Gregory, Gregory Poole Equipment Company has been dedicated to serving the material handling industry from our headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina. We’ve been awarded many honors, including the “Most Valuable Partner” award from Material Handling Equipment Distribution Association (MHEDA) for the past 10 years. We provide businesses with expert service from our best-trained technicians and experienced consultants.
Our Core Values
A commitment to a set of core values has been one of the main factors driving our success for more than 65 years. When you work with Gregory Poole, you are working with a company that values:
- Commitment — We go the extra mile to solve your problems and help your business succeed.
- Integrity — We treat our clients with respect and honesty in everything we do.
- Teamwork — We work together in a collaborative environment to save our clients time and money.
- Excellence — We go the extra mile to solve your problems and help your business succeed.
- Safety — Safely Home – Everyone – Every Day
Hyster Dealer of Distinction recognizes dealers with the highest level of sales and service performance.
MVP (Most Valuable Partner) Award for 2020, based on their accomplishments in 2019 – 10th year running.
Yale Dealer of Excellence honors Yale dealers that have exhibited focused leadership, and continue to drive their customers to the highest level of performance.