Gregory Poole Can Keep Your Forklift Running in Top Form
Our commitment to customer service is unparalleled. Our investment in parts, certified technicians and rental equipment ensures that our customers receive the support they depend on. We service all equipment makes and models with rapid response time and a commitment to reducing down time. Our Performance Guarantee ensures that our customers will receive the support they have come to expect from Gregory Poole Lift Systems.
- 24-hour emergency service
- 275+ factory-trained technicians
- 240+ stocked service vans
- 4-hour average response time
Service & Maintenance
Let us handle your service needs. Whether you’re in need of routine maintenance or emergency repairs, our best-trained service technicians will have you back on the road with minimal downtime. You won’t have to wait. We maintain the largest team of service technicians in the region.
Gregory Poole has easy access to our parts distribution centers. We stock original factory parts for all the brands we carry and offer aftermarket OEM parts for all forklift models. Our extensive local parts inventory will get you back on your feet in no time. Click to learn more about how we can help.
Our Fleet Management program extends service life, eliminates unnecessary equipment & helps to determine labor requirements. Which provide you with greater control of operating costs. Let our experience working with large fleets and vast, complex customer requirements, work for you.
We offer OSHA-aligned safety and training courses for forklift drivers and other operators of material handling equipment, in addition to technical training for your in-house technicians. Our Train the Trainer program is a popular solution for businesses that want to run their own training sessions.
YOUR TOTAL SOLUTIONS PROVIDER
• 13 full service facilities across four states
• 275+ trained technicians
• 475+ Gregory Poole Lift Systems associates
• 240+ fully equipped and stocked service vans
• 4-hour average response time
• 60+ shop and on-site technicians
• 102 service bays
• 12,000+ lift trucks on PM contracts
• $4.5M+ in parts inventory with 12,000+ line items
• 97% of parts orders filled within 24 hours
• Three service trainers
• Three technical assistance specialists