- Lithium-ion advantages
- Spacious operator compartment
- Reduced truck weight
- Models: ERC050-060VGL
- Capacity: 5000-6000lbs
- Load Weight: 6000lbs
- Max Lift Height: 174
- Environment: Indoor, Outdoors
- Power: Electric
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking
- Auto Manufacturing
- Chemicals & Plastics
- Paper & Packaging
Powered by lithium-ion technology
The ERC050-060VGL is engineered from the ground up around a fully integrated lithium-ion battery pack, helping free space in the operator compartment and provide the full advantage of lithium-ion power, including no emissions, no battery maintenance, full power until depletion and fast charging.
- Equipment Type
- 4 Wheel Electric Forklift Trucks
The Yale ERP-VGL brings all the benefits of lithium-ion power to a counterbalanced truck, including:
- Zero battery maintenance requirements
- Consistent power delivery
- Long battery life
- Full charge in just over one hour
- FDA compliant, with no emissions in operation and no gassing during the charging process
The strategic design of the integrated lithium-ion battery helps free space in the operator compartment, maximizing comfort and convenience to help propel productivity.
- Open space under the seat provides operators greater freedom to position their feet during operation
- Lowered seat and floor plate allow easy entry and exit from the truck
- Additional head room accommodates taller seat with air suspension for a more comfortable ride
The Yale ERP-VGL weighs less than the equivalent lead-acid powered model. This overall reduction in truck weight improves acceleration and reduces energy consumption for long run times in demanding applications.
Additionally, a lower center of gravity enhances drive quality and improves maneuverability, especially through handling corners.