- Wet disc brakes are employed in conjunction with the power assist braking system to reduce brake effort, extend brake life, provide increased stopping power and eliminate brake squeal sometimes associated with drum brakes.
- The new platform utilizes AC motors and transistor controller technology for both the traction and hydraulic systems, reducing the frequency and cost of maintenance.
- The “zero Turn” radius steer axle and Dual AC Drive motors combine to provide extraordinary maneuverability Yale designed thermal management system maximizes performance during continuous operation, while preventing damage to components due to heat
- The standard extended shift feature provides an excellent balance between battery runtime and truck productivity, and operator selectable performance modes further increase efficiency in multi-task operations.
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking
- Environment: Indoors, Outdoors
- Power Source: Electric
- Capacity: 8,000-12,000 lbs
- Max Load Height: 236
- Max Load Weight: 12,000 lbs
MORE FLEXIBLE, MORE DRIVABLE, MORE COMFORTABLE
- Equipment Type
- 4 Wheel Electric / Forklifts