- The Yale® Veracitor® VX truck provides excellent performance for standard and medium-duty applications and is optimized for the lowest hourly cost of operation.
- The Yale® Veracitor® VX truck offers two Yale® lift truck transmission selections: the Standard Electronic and Techtronix 100.
- The PSI 2.0L LP engine features a rigid cast iron block and main bearing caps. It also includes twin engine balance shafts to reduce engine vibration, resulting in smoother and quieter performance.
- The Techtronix 100™ features Auto Deceleration through the controlled application of clutch packs, and also reduces tire spin by precisely regulating engine speed during controlled power reversals.
- Ergonomically designed overhead guard is bar type for excellent visibility and reduced noise.
- From the rear-opening, one-piece hood and on board diagnostics, to the reliable, most comprehensive parts availability in the industry, this truck was designed with service details in mind.
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking
- Environment: Indoors, Outdoors
- Power Source: LP, Diesel
- Capacity: 3,000-4,000 lbs
- Max Load Height: 222
- Max Load Weight: 4000 lbs
Efficiency in Outdoor and Indoor Applications
- Equipment Type
- Compact Internal Combustion Engine / Forklifts