B60ZAC2, B60-80ZHD2 Hyster
- Durable components. Simple serviceability.
- Advanced technology
- Designed around the operator
- Industry-exclusive options
- Models: B60ZAC2, B60-80ZHD2
- Primary Task: Ground Level Transport Only
- Environment: Indoors
- Power Source: Electric
- Capacity: 6000-8000lbs
- Max Load Height: 9.3
- Max Load Weight: 8000lbs
- Auto Manufacturing
- Chemicals & Plastics
- E-Commerce & Retail Fulfilment
LEADING THE WAY
Armed with innovative and industry-exclusive features, the Hyster® end rider can streamline your picking process and help boost productivity – ultimately increasing throughput.
- Equipment Type
- Electric Pallet Trucks / Forklifts
With reduced service times and increased service intervals, this truck can be serviced faster and as much as 50% less often, meaning less time out of service and more time moving product. From enhancing frame stability, to reinforcing our forks with more steel, to engineering the undercarriage to protect all of the truck’s most critical components, we’ve designed our heavy duty end riders to be the durable solution to your application’s toughest challenge.
The End Rider series arms you with intelligently designed technology to help make your operation run faster, leaner and more efficient.
- Shift Assist is a set of software features that allows an operator to better use the truck to improve efficiency and increase productivity—driven off of the shift button, just like on your keyboard—it’s a shortcut to increased functionality to help you get more out of every shift.
- Precision Pick positions the operator farther away from the truck while picking to reduce the chances of incidental contact.
- Hyster Tracker provides a scalable solution for fleets, from monitoring truck utilization to limiting operator access.
- Multifunction Touch Full-Color Display lets you access functionality, software, diagnostic codes and similar interfaces.
- Extended Shift balances battery and shift life, allowing the truck to run longer between battery changes.
More than 1/3 of all lost workdays are associated with muscular or skeletal problems and account for more than $20 billion in workers’ compensation costs annually. That’s why Hyster has researched your application, talked to you and your operators, and tested our trucks against competitive models. After thorough research and planning, we’ve implemented ergonomically-friendly features so your operators can feel more comfortable and productive throughout the shift.
- Rear Hand Rail allows you to quickly pick a pallet using a single hand position.
- Contoured and vented knee pad with a unique waffle pattern to provide comfort and flexibility.
- Foot well provides extra usable foot space.
- Steer tiller handle has an anti-slip texture for a firm grip even when wearing gloves.
- Curved steer tiller provides a comfortable interface for operators to position their leg when steering the truck with their body.
- Cushioned platform features ample space on the front of the platform for a strong foundation. The raised pattern of the cushion maximizes operator traction. Standard cushion provides 7% less shock and vibration than leading competitor.
In addition to our standard platform, we offer an optional extended platform which provides over 30% more usable foot space than leading competitors, because in certain applications it just makes sense to have a little extra room for optimal foot positioning and comfort.
Our exclusive Ultra Cushion option helps absorb shock and vibration up to 30% to improve operator comfort and provide steady footing. In wet applications, drain holes improve tractive effort, and the floor mat easily removes for cleaning.
Optional power steering is available, providing smoother control and reduced effort over manual steering. Steer effort is reduced by up to 60%, helping to decrease operator fatigue and boost productivity.
Industry-exclusive LED platform and trailer lights can increase truck visibility, while LED fork lights offer in-trailer illumination. The optional lights help give operators a heightened awareness of the truck location and platform edges when needed. Recessed within the bumper, the lights are encased in solid cast urethane for durability.