- Customizable for the application
- Ergonomic features
- Continuous Stability System
- Simple serviceability
- Attachment options
- Models: GC135-155VX
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking, Towing
- Environment: Outdoors
- Power Source: LPG, Diesel
- Capacity: 13500-15500lbs
- Max Load Height: 244
- Max Load Weight: 15500lbs
- Auto Manufacturing
- Chemicals & Plastics
- Building Materials
- Paper & Packaging
Serve heavy-duty indoor applications
Ideal for indoor heavy duty applications, the GC135-155VX series provides the durability and versatility you need to get the job done, best suited for the paper, steel, machinery and fabricated metal industries.
- Equipment Type
- Forklifts / Internal Combustion Engine
Each truck in the Veracitor® VX series is customizable with packages for your specific application, including the necessary power and performance for heavy-duty applications.
- PSI 4.3L VG
- Kubota 3.8L turbo diesel
- Electronic Powershift – two-speed forward and two-speed reverse with hydrualic inching
- Techtronix 332 – three-speed forward and two-speed reverse for additional travel speed and gradeability with the Auto Deceleration System that slows the truck when the accelerator pedal is released
- Manual cowl – easy reach ergonomic design, excellent right-side access
- Accutouch electro-hydraulics – fingertip activation, best-in-class comfort, excellent right-side access
The GC-VX series is packed with operator-friendly features to help stave off fatigue and keep productivity high, all shift long.
- Hi-Vis™ mast and overheard guard design offer clear operator visibility
- Low step height, increased shoulder clearance and easy right-side access for simple entry and exit
- Infinitely adjustable steer column helps operators of all sizes find comfortable operating position
- Isolated powertrain reduces noise and vibration
- Continuous Stability System (CSS) reduces truck lean in turns for improved lateral stability and uses an innovative steer axle mounting for superior travel over uneven surfaces
- Rear drive handle with horn button (optional) improves comfort in reverse operation
The Continuous Stability System (CSS) reduces truck lean in turns for improved lateral stability and uses an innovative steer axle mounting design for superior travel over uneven surfaces.
- Maintenance-free design with no electronic or hydraulic components to service or replace
- Simple and effective mechanical system with only two wearable parts
The GC-VX series not only requires less maintenance, it’s designed to make service easy when necessary – reducing related time and cost.
- Cowl-to-counterweight access makes servicing fast and convenient
- Intellix VSM vehicle systems manager supervises fast direction changes that reduce drive tire spin and tire wear
- Auto Deceleration System (standard on the Techtronix transmission) reduces brake usage and associated wear and maintenance
- Innovative cooling system enables lower operating temperatures with excellent airflow through optimized ducting and high volume tunnels
- Radiator is 100% shock-mounted for long service life
- Reliable electronics, including sealed connectors, enable entire truck to be pressure washed
The Veracitor series offers a variety of attachment packages to provide the right tool to drive lasting productivity in your operation.
- Rotator attachment – secure, 360- and 180-degree rotation of food ingredients, liquid metal, chemicals, waste and scrap
- Paper clamp attachment – fast, accurate 180-degree rotation with adjustable clamping pressure for paper roll handling
- Bale clamp attachment – wide selection of opening ranges and arm dimensions for efficient transportation of pulp, waste and recycled paper, aluminum and clothing bales