- Decrease downtime
- Cooling technology
- Low cost of ownership
- Exceptional ergonomics
- Variable power technology
- Models: H80-120FT
- Capacity: 8000-12000lbs
- Load Weight: 12000lbs
- Max Lift Height: 218
- Environment: Outdoors
- Power: LPG, Diesel
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking, Towing
- Auto Manufacturing
- Chemicals & Plastics
- Building Materials
- Paper & Packaging
TOUGH, DEPENDABLE AND EFFICIENT
These tough, fuel-efficient trucks can be tailored to suit specific applications, no matter howchallenging.
- Equipment Type
- Internal Combustion Pneumatic Tire Forklift Trucks
The H80-120FT series offers a choice of 3 engine configurations, a host of transmission options, and the ability to customize each powertrain to optimize the productivity and efficiency in your application.
Hassle-free hydraulics and industrial strength electronics contribute to less maintenance, therefore decreased downtime.
Standard premium wet disc brakes provide excellent stopping power and extremely long service life. Brakes are completely sealed from water and dirt making them ready for tough environments.
A choice of 2 aluminum core radiators, each with significant design and component improvements, provides exceptional cooling capacity.
A superior counterweight tunnel design coupled with a “pusher” type fan and enhanced shroud design improves airflow and reduces the recirculation of hot air to maximize cooling capabilities.
Combi-cooler radiator provides 4-row aluminum core for additional transmission oil cooling capacity for the most demanding and intensive applications.
The H80-120FT series is configured to provide improved efficiency, while enhancing reliability and superior serviceability to reduce your operating costs.
- Auto Deceleration System extends brake life by up to 60% by automatically slowing the truck when the accelerator pedal is released.
- Controlled power reversal feature virtually eliminates tire spin, increasing tire life by up to 50% over trucks not equipped with a DuramatchTM system
- Pacesetter VSM continuously monitors fluid levels and powertrain, reducing daily service checks and helping prevent major repairs
- CANbus communications, non-mechanical sensors and switches and IP66 rated sealed connections
- Leak-free O-ring face seal fittings at all high pressure connection points
The H80-120FT series features an ergonomically designed operator compartment that plays a big role to enhance overall productivity. Superior ergonomic features like ample leg room, 2 choices of hydraulic controls, an infinitely adjustable steer column, integrated dashboard display, 12-inch steering wheel with spinner knob, Auto Deceleration System, 6 choices of seats and optional rear drive handle and EZXchange bracket enable your operator to maximize productivity.
Hyster® Variable Power Technology™ provides adjustable performance modes that allow customers to maximize productivity or fuel economy to fit their specific application requirements. With two selectable performance modes, the H80-120FT series can be tailored to achieve a balance of enhanced performance and superior fuel economy, or to maximize productivity during peak business periods when moving more loads is integral to the success of your operation.