Heavy duty and light duty storage systems for high strength and durability.
Whether you need X-braced open shelving, closed-in box shelving; short, tall, shallow or deep shelving; one unit or multiples, Gregory Poole’s Warehouse Solutions has you covered!
Shelving units can be stand alone, or you can join a starter unit with any number of add-on units you need. Gregory Poole can provide you with flammable storage shelving, locking doors, shelving with bins or dividers, solid steel, perforated steel, wire, or particle board shelves. Our Warehouse Solutions Specialists are available to assist you in design and selection of just the right product for your storage needs!
Typical types of shelving are:
- Open Shelving – open back and sides, with cross braces
- Closed shelving – back and sides provide additional stability and capacity
- Boxer adjustable steel shelving
- Hinged Doors for shelving
- Rolled form steel
- Heights from 3’ to 16’
- Shelf lengths from 24” to 48”
- Shelf depths 12” to 30”
- 18, 20, 22 gauge steel
- Rivet Rak steel shelving – shelves up to 96” long x 48” deep