- EZ Drive automotive inspired controls for safe and efficient operation regardless of operator experience.
- Full inching and braking pedal provides smooth control for increased hydraulic speed and control on grades.
- Efficient 120° steering makes the STM more maneuverable and easy to control in any type of rough terrain.
- Roomy operator compartment with excellent visibility, ergonomic control and easy to read instrumentation.
- EZ Trac hands-free traction control automatically disengages on improved surfaces reducing heat and wear to components.
- Heat producing elements (i.e. radiator, engine and hydraulic tank) have been engineered away from the operator reducing stress during operation in warm conditions.
Capacity: 5,500 lbs
4-Way Truck Mounted Forklift Series
The STM 4 Way multi directional models are equipped with a one-touch button that transitions from standard configuration to 4WAY mode. This feature eliminates the need to “search” for the function allowing the operator keep focused on the load and obstructions in their travel path.
A truck mounted forklift is exactly what the name implies. It is a fully functional forklift that can be loaded on the rear of a truck or trailer allowing the delivery of loads in areas that traditionally do not have an unloading method available. Not only can you safely unload, you can place it exactly where your customer needs it. This is value added for your customers and permits you to get more done on any given day!
Sellick Equipment has been designing and manufacturing rough terrain forklifts for nearly 50 years. The STM product line consists of a variety of models each with their own features and benefits. The conventional three wheel drive with capacities ranging from 5,500 to 7,000 pounds and have lift heights to 12 feet. Pantograph reach equipped models for unloading from one side which removes the need to move the truck to unload the other side and the 4 Way multidirectional model for handling long loads in tight spaces. The 4 Way model also can be equipped with the pantograph reach.
Our support team provides assistance through the entire decision making and installation process when it comes to application, truck/trailer model selection, mounting kit installation and operator training. We are here to serve you!
- Equipment Type
- Rough Terrain / Specialty Forklifts / Truck Mounted