- The Yale® Veracitor® VX truck delivers maximum performance for medium-heavy duty applications with state-of-the art features and industry-leading power.
- The Yale® Veracitor® VX truck has an industrial PSI 2.0L engine which offers high performance with outstanding operating costs.
- The Continuous Stability System (CSS™) enhances the truck’s lateral stability with a simple, maintenance-free design that does not compromise uneven surface travel.
- Operator comfort is enhanced by the increased foot space in the well-designed operator’s compartment. The isolated powertrain reduces noise and vibration minimizing operator fatigue and increasing operator productivity throughout a shift. Excellent operator visibility is afforded through the Yale Global Hi-Vis™ mast.
- With the rear-opening, one-piece hood and on-board diagnostics,, this truck was designed with service details in mind.
- For applications requiring the use of attachments; Yale® attachment ready models are available with a factory modified front end, which allow for seamless truck and Bolzoni Auramo attachment interface.
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking
- Environment: Indoors, Outdoors
- Power Source: LP
- Capacity: 3,000 - 4,000 lbs
- Max Load Height: 217
- Max Load Weight: 4000 lbs
Superior Quality Forklifts With Veracitor® Power
- Equipment Type
- Compact Internal Combustion Engine / Forklifts