- High performance
- Low cost of ownership
- Models: GP170-190VX
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking, Towing
- Environment: Outdoors
- Power Source: LPG, Diesel
- Capacity: 17000-19000lbs
- Max Load Height: 258
- Max Load Weight: 19000lbs
- Auto Manufacturing
- Chemicals & Plastics
- Building Materials
- Paper & Packaging
- E-Commerce & Retail Fulfilment
High capacity solution ready for heavy-duty applications
The GP170-190VX combines EPA emissions certified ICE power with ergonomics, serviceability, advanced performance and low cost of ownership to provide an effective, heavy duty material handling solution available in three load capacities.
- Equipment Type
- Forklifts / Internal Combustion Pneumatic Forklifts
The 17,000-19,000-lb capacity Veracitor series trucks deliver maximum performance with the utmost dependability.
- Strong power with Kubota 3.8L EPA certified Tier 4 interim turbodiesel engine
- Advanced, robust Techtronix 332 transmission with Auto Deceleration System, controlled power reversal and controlled ramp descent
- Combi-cooler radiator is 100% shock mounted for long service life
- Ten micron hydraulic oil filtration to maximize reliability and long-term performance
The GP170-190VX series offers best-in-class ergonomics to help reduce fatigue and keep operators productive all shift long.
- Compartment designed for maximum visibility
- Infinitely adjustable steer column to help every operator find comfortable position
- Low step height for easy entrance and exit
- Accutouch electro-hydraulics offer fingertip activation, best-in-class comfort, excellent right-side access
The Yale Veracitor series is engineered to extend service intervals and make maintenance easier when it is necessary.
- Gull wing design hood and one-piece floor plate offer easy cowl-to-counterweight access for service functions
- Clean, simple hydraulic and electrical routings to help expedite service diagnosis and performance
- Intellix VSM vehicle systems manager supervises fast direction changes to reduce drive tire spin and tire wear
- Long-life oil-cooled wet-disc brakes help extend service intervals
- O-ring face hydraulic seals help reduce leaks and extend longevity
- On-board diagnostics help operators and service personnel understand and resolve issues as soon as possible
World-class dependability helps the Veracitor series reduce total cost of operation.
- Extended tire life and fuel economy help reduce running costs
- Brakes designed for extended service to help reduce component costs
- Gears and shafts designed with 15% greater strength for longer service life
- LED lights (optional) offer long service life
- CANbus wiring limits components in need of replacement