- Digital instrumentation with on board diagnostics reduces downtime
- Fuel filter with hand primer
- Powershift Transmission
- Vertical exhaust
- Side shifting mast
- Indicators, including water in fuel and air filter restriction
- Fully adjustable suspension seat
- Load sense power steering
- Halogen lighting package includes adjustable headlights & backup lights
- Safety lighting includes LED brake lights & amber warning light
- Retractable seat belt
- ROPS and FOPS Operator Over Head Guard Protection
- Neutral safety start
- Power assisted enclosed wet disc brakes
- Parking brake with ergonomically-designed handle
- Backup alarm
- Engine fuel/water separator
- Fully enclosed cab with lockable doors, tinted glass, front wiper & washer & interior light
- Partial cab includes front windshield with wiper & washer and roof glass (all windows are tinted safety glass)
- Four wheel drive
- Air-conditioning – factory-installed
- Load backrests
- Turn signals
- Poultry package with rotating carriage and special lighting package
- Variety of shaft, hook & fork positioning carriages available
- Wide variety of shaft, hook & pallet forks available
S150 Rough Terrain Forklift
The Sellick design team engineered the S150 to maximize operator comfort and fork visibility optimizing safety and productivity.
The roomy operator compartment is designed as an operator comfort zone. The zone’s ergonomically-minded features include tilt steering, fully-adjustable suspension seat, easy-to-read digital machine systems information center, indicator lights, cup holder & coat hook. The isolated operator’s compartment sits on rubber mounts which dampen engine vibration & noise improving operator efficiency. The walk through operator platform is easy to access from both sides of the forklift.
The comfort zone is also a safe zone with ROPS and FOPS Certification, optimum operator visibility, retractable seatbelt, halogen work lights & backup lights, backup alarm & neutral safety start.
The S Series forklift is powered by the reliable EcoMax Tier 4 turbocharged diesel engine. The EcoMax Tier 4 engine does not require exhaust after-treatment. Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR) are not required providing cost savings for servicing and less downtime over other Tier 4 engines equipped with a DPF and SCR. All models are available with four-wheel drive.
All S Series forklifts are equipped with Sellick’s SEE-THRU© hi-visibility two-stage or three-stage mast assemblies. Side shifting is standard and a wide range of carriages, forks and attachments are available.
- Equipment Type
- Rough Terrain / Specialty Forklifts