- Digital instrumentation with on board diagnostics reduces downtime
- Fuel filter with hand primer
- Synchro Shuttle Transmission
- Vertical exhaust
- Side shifting mast
- Indicators, including water in fuel and air filter restriction
- Fully adjustable suspension seat
- Load sense power steering
- Halogen lighting package includes adjustable headlights & backup lights
- Safety lighting includes LED brake lights & amber warning light
- Retractable seat belt
- ROPS and FOPS Operator Over Head Guard Protection
- Neutral safety start
- Power assisted enclosed wet disc brakes
- Parking brake with ergonomically-designed handle
- Backup alarm
- Engine fuel/water separator
- Fully enclosed cab with lockable doors, tinted glass, front wiper & washer & interior light
- Partial cab includes front windshield with wiper & washer and roof glass (all windows are tinted safety glass)
- Four wheel drive
- Fully automatic Powershift transmission
- Air-conditioning – factory-installed
- Load backrests
- Turn signals
- Poultry package with rotating carriage and special lighting package
- Variety of shaft, hook & fork positioning carriages available
- Wide variety of shaft, hook & pallet forks available
SLP SERIES Low Profile Forklift
Lift capacities of 5,000, 6,000 or 8,000 lbs
It’s small! It’s low! It’s tough! Sellick’s low profile SLP Series lift truck is specially designed to work efficiently in close spaces but is tough enough to power through any rough, outdoor terrain.
This compact series is available in 2 and optional 4-wheel drive to meet the job requirements of a wide variety of operating conditions. With an outside turning radius of 172 or 190 inches, width of 78 inches and low height of 79 inches, the SLP Series is designed to maneuver in small, tight spaces.
The SLP Series’ sleeker ROPS/FOPS-rated platform and fully-insulated hood design can’t hide the powerful and reliable drivetrain working underneath. The Kohler KDI 2504 TCR, Tier 4 diesel engine coupled with a four-speed synchroshuttle transmission (optional four-speed fully automatic transmission available)* and high load capacity drive and steer axles provide less wear and low maintenance.
All SLP Series forklifts are equipped with Sellick’s SEE-THRU© hi-visibility two-stage or three-stage mast assemblies lift to 22 feet. Sideshifting is standard and a wide range of carriages, forks and attachments are available. Sellick offers a wide variety of hook, shaft, & rotating carriages, forks & attachments to customize your SLP lift truck for your job application.
*4-speed fully automatic transmission standard on 4WD models.
- Equipment Type
- Rough Terrain / Specialty Forklifts