- Digital instrumentation with on board diagnostics reduces downtime
- Fuel filter with hand primer
- Synchro Shuttle Transmission
- Vertical exhaust
- Side shifting mast
- Indicators, including water in fuel and air filter restriction
- Fully adjustable suspension seat
- Load sense power steering
- Halogen lighting package includes adjustable headlights & backup lights
- Safety lighting includes LED brake lights & amber warning light
- Retractable seat belt
- ROPS and FOPS Operator Over Head Guard Protection
- Neutral safety start
- Power assisted enclosed wet disc brakes
- Parking brake with ergonomically-designed handle
- Backup alarm
- Engine fuel/water separator
- Fully enclosed cab with lockable doors, tinted glass, front wiper & washer & interior light
- Partial cab includes front windshield with wiper & washer and roof glass (all windows are tinted safety glass)
- Four wheel drive
- Fully automatic Powershift transmission
- Air-conditioning – factory-installed
- Load backrests
- Turn signals
- Poultry package with rotating carriage and special lighting package
- Variety of shaft, hook & fork positioning carriages available
- Wide variety of shaft, hook & pallet forks available
S SERIES Rough Terrain Forklift
Lift capacities from 6,000-12,000 lbs
The Sellick design team engineered the S Series to maximize operator comfort and fork visibility optimizing safety and productivity.
The roomy operator compartment is designed as an operator comfort zone. The zone’s ergonomically-minded features include tilt steering, fully-adjustable suspension seat, easy-to-read digital machine systems information center, indicator lights, cup holder & coat hook. The isolated operator’s compartment sits on rubber mounts which dampen engine vibration & noise improving operator efficiency. The walk through operator platform is easy to access from both sides of the forklift.
The comfort zone is also a safe zone with ROPS and FOPS Certification, optimum operator visibility, retractable seatbelt, halogen work lights & backup lights, backup alarm & neutral safety start.
The S Series forklift is powered by the reliable EcoMax Tier 4 turbocharged diesel engine. The EcoMax Tier 4 engine does not require exhaust after-treatment. Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR) are not required providing cost savings for servicing and less downtime over other Tier 4 engines equipped with a DPF and SCR. All models are available with four-wheel drive.
All S Series forklifts are equipped with Sellick’s SEE-THRU© hi-visibility two-stage or three-stage mast assemblies. Side shifting is standard and a wide range of carriages, forks and attachments are available.
- Equipment Type
- Rough Terrain / Specialty Forklifts