- Fuel filter with hand primer
- Vertical exhaust
- Powershift Transmission
- Side shift
- Full instrumentation & indicators, including water in fuel and air filter restriction
- Fully adjustable suspension seat
- Load sense power steering
- Halogen lighting package includes adjustable headlights & backup lights
- Safety lighting includes LED brake lights & amber warning light
- Retractable seat belt
- ROPS/FOPS operator platform
- Neutral safety start
- Power assisted enclosed wet disc brakes
- Parking brake with ergonomically-designed handle
- Backup alarm
- Engine fuel/water separator
- Fully enclosed cab with lockable doors, tinted glass, front wiper & washer & interior light
- Partial cab includes front windshield with wiper & washer and roof glass (all windows are tinted safety glass)
- Four wheel drive
- Load backrest
- Turn signals
- Variety of shaft, hook & fork positioning carriages available
- Wide variety of shaft, hook & pallet forks available
- Back-up camera
- AM/FM/MP3 stereo
- Cold weather package
S162 SERIES Rough Terrain Forklift
The Sellick design team engineered the S162 to compliment the S series line of rough terrain forklifts.
Many customers were finding a need for more capacity as business grew so Sellick is growing with them!
The Sellick trademark roomy operator compartment continues on the S162. The ergonomically-minded features a new digital LCD display screen for all engine functions with on-board diagnostics which greatly reduces downtime. Other features include tilt steering, fully-adjustable suspension seat, cup holder & coat hook. The isolated operator’s compartment sits on rubber mounts which dampen engine vibration & noise. Access to the comfort zone was improved by widening the doorways, removing obstructions & improving the safety steps on both sides of the forklift. The comfort zone is also a safe zone with optimum operator visibility, retractable seatbelt, halogen work lights & backup lights, backup alarm & neutral safety start.
The S162 forklift is powered by an ECOMAX Tier 4 Final intercooled –turbo charged diesel engine that does not require exhaust after-treatment. Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR) are not required providing cost savings for servicing and less downtime over other Tier 4 Final engines equipped with a DPF and SCR. A fully automatic power-shift transmission comes standard and is available with four-wheel drive.
The S162 is equipped with Sellick’s SEE-THRU© hi-visibility two-stage or three-stage mast assemblies. Side shift is standard and a wide range of carriages types, fork lengths, and attachments are available.
- Equipment Type
- Rough Terrain / Specialty Forklifts