C-Series 10,000 – 12,000 lbs Master Craft
- 4 Cylinder Cat C4.4 ACERT Engine
- 2-position tilt steering wheel
- Standard open 4-post 360 degree viewable area
|Item #||Lift Capacity||Wheel Drive|
- Capacity: 10,000 – 12,000 lbs
- Mast Height Range: 10-21′
- Standard Carriage: 60
- Standard Mast Tilt: 38F-9R
- Total Mast Side Shift: 6
- Wheel Drive: 2WD or 4WD
The C-Series 2WD and 4WD rough terrain forklifts are made specifically for off road industrial applications. The C-Series 5,000 thru 12,000 lb rough terrain forklifts are powered by the Caterpillar 416E tractor loader backhoe power module. The engine is a C4.4 direct-injected liter turbocharged and charge air cooled engine coupled with a Caterpillar 4 x 4 fully synchromesh transmission, Caterpillar drive axle, and both 2WD and 4WD models comes with a Caterpillar steer axle.
All Master Craft forklifts have a 12 month or 2000 hour warranty from defects in material and workmanship. The Caterpillar power train module in the 5,000 thru 12,000 lb forklifts is warranted through Caterpillar by a 2 year or 3000 hour warranty.
- Equipment Type
- Rough Terrain / Specialty Forklifts