- Robust componentry
- Low cost of ownership
- Models: H40-70FT
- Capacity: 4000-7000lbs
- Load Weight: 7000lbs
- Max Lift Height: 228
- Environment: Outdoors
- Power: LPG, Diesel
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking, Towing
- Auto Manufacturing
- Chemicals & Plastics
- Building Materials
- Paper & Packaging
DELIVERING THE POWER YOUR APPLICATION DEMANDS
One of the toughest trucks on the market with a host of features to keep operators comfortable and productive over long shifts.
- Equipment Type
- Internal Combustion Pneumatic Tire Forklift Trucks
Advanced design of the powertrain, electrical system, cooling system and hydraulic system helps to reduce downtime.
- Pacesetter VSM industrial on-board computer monitors and protects the engine powertrain to maximize uptime.
- IP66 sealed electrical connectors keep out water and debris
- A superior counterweight tunnel design coupled with a “pusher” type fan and enhanced shroud design improves airflow and significantly reduces the recirculation of hot air to maximize cooling capabilities.
- The optional long life oil-cooled wet disc brakes are fully sealed against contamination and virtually eliminate brake maintenance, making them ideal for tough environments.
- Auto Deceleration System extends brake life by up to 60% by automatically slowing the truck when the accelerator pedal is released.
- Controlled power reversal feature virtually eliminates tire spin, increasing drive tire life by up to 50%.
- Pacesetter VSM continuously monitors fluid levels and powertrain status, reducing daily service checks and preventing major repairs.
- Complete cowl-to-counterweight service access is provided through a rear opening, one-piece hood and an easy-to-remove, one-piece floor plate which requires no tools.
- Engine coolant change and hydraulic oil change intervals are 4,000 hours.
- Coil over plug ignition design eliminates spark plug wires and the need to periodically replace them
The H40-70FT series reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity through superior operator comfort, precise, effortless handling, and easy entry and exit. This means significant savings in operating costs and productivity improvements.